Terms and Conditions of Website usage
The Website is owned by Elpromotions Ltd. You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details.By accessing any part of the Website you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full. If you do not accept these Terms in full, you may not access and must leave the Website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Elpromotions Ltd prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We fully comply with Data Protection principles including the GDPR guidelines.
Elpromotions Ltd care about your privacy and collect and use personal data only as required for us to deliver our products and services. ( Collectively known as ‘Services’ ) We collect your personal data when you interact with us and request to register and join our agency, thus entering a relationship with us a Model, Hostess, Staff, Dancer, Actor, Specialist freelancer or Client.
We will update this policy from time to time in order to remain legal and compliant.
INFORMATION ON WHAT WE COLLECT
All applicants/registered persons are over the age of 18 years old and have approached the agency directly requesting registration and have completed an online application form.
New models applying to the agency and NOT REGISTERED , we collect:
- Name, Telephone number, Email address, County of residence,
- Images, Photographs and Statistics are assessed in order to be able to establish whether the person can be offered a place on the Elpromotions Ltd books for Registration.
For Models, Actors, Dancers, Speciality models REGISTERED with the Agency, we collect:
- Full contact information such as Name, Email, Telephone Number, Address and Postcode.
- We may also process sensitive personal data such as Gender Identity and Racial Origin if it is provided by you.
- Your Social Media handle links such as for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Tumblr -this may be used on the Agency Social Media accounts and also on your Elpromotions Ltd website online profile portfolio.
- Images, photographs and videos of you, Personal Statistics and Work Experience.
- Identification Documentation
- Right to Work status
- Financial information including Bank Details and Identifiers (e.g. National Insurance numbers)
- Other information relevant to promoting you for work in the correct areas and to enable us to fulfil a contract or terms & conditions
Your personal data will be collected from various sources including:
- Your Application Form
- When you contact us via email or telephone or social media.
- Notes and Records kept for the duration of your engagement with Elpromotions Ltd.
- Our Clients, including images and video.
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Internal Administration and Management purposes
- Assessing suitability/eligibility as a Model, Dancer, Artiste.
- Fulfilling our contractual obligations to you and to our Clients.
For Clients and Prospective Clients, we collect:
- Name, Company name, Job title and Business information.
- Contact information such as Business address, Telephone number, Website, Email Address and Social Media profile.
- Identification Documentation
- Financial and payment details.
- Other information relevant to your enquiry or to enable us to fulfil a contract or terms & conditions.
The data will be collected from various sources including when you contact us via email, a contact form on our website, by telephone and in person. It will be used for relationship management, commercial purposes and as required by law for us to provide our legal statutory obligations and services.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide a service to our clients as laid out in our Terms and Conditionals and contractual obligations, we require your information in order to:
- Enable contact by email or telephone in relation to the enquiry you have made with us.
- Internal record keeping for accountancy and invoicing purposes.
- Send update emails about new models, dancers, actor, persons registered with Elpromotions Ltd for marketing purposes, information and relevant to your enquiry. You may unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link which is included at the bottom of all our update emails./li>
Models, Actors, Dancers, Others registered with the Agency
- We can suggest you to our clients for casting and bookings.
- So that we can contact you by email, telephone, text message in relation to work enquiries and castings.
- To keep our website up to date with correct information for clients such as current photographs and stats information.
- Accountancy purposes.
Information security is a key element of data protection. We are committed to ensuring your information is secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing. We take appropriate measures to secure personal data and protect it from loss or unauthorised disclosure or damage. We have put in place suitable physical, technical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Personal data collected in paper form is stored in locked filing cabinets and shredded when no longer required.
We regularly monitor cyber security risk assessments and apply suitable controls to reduce or prevent any vulnerabilities or threats. Personal data stored in digital format is on secure cloud servers with access to data highly restricted for approved business purposes only.
Although all of the security procedures according to all of the key GDPR principles have been applied, there is still always a risk a data breach may happen. In the unlikely event of this, the breach will be notified to all data subjects affected without undue delay and reported to the ICO as appropriate.
Elpromotions Ltd keeps personal data up to date and will immediately and permanently delete any personal data which is not necessary for the purpose. We will also delete all data immediately at your request.
To access, update or otherwise take control of your personal data that we process or if at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
2.1 The content and information of the pages of this website is for general information only. It is subject to change without notice. Please make contact with Elpromotions Ltd office before acting upon material on this site
2.2 Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2.3 No element of the website or the Material may be taken out of context or presented in a misleading or discriminatory manner.
2.4 You agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, broadcast, modify, adapt, transmit, republish, sell, resell, exploit, create derivative works or distribute in any way any portion of the Website or the Material.
2.5 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, logo, written copy, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
2.6 All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
2.7 Apart from images licensed for use by the Company, including photographic images and content which is licensed by the Company from photographers, fashion houses and other third parties, the Website, its design and content including all text, information, still and motion video, audio and audio visual material, code and/or software and all intellectual property rights relating to the same (the “Material”) are owned by the Company.
2.8 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Elpromotions Ltd prior written consent.
2.9 Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
2.10 You may not reproduce, adapt, upload, link, frame, broadcast, distribute, or in any way transmit the material on this site without the written consent of Elpromotions Ltd, other than to the extent necessary to view the material or as permitted by law. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
2.11 The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
3. OWNERSHIP AND RESTRICTIONS
3.2 We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Our website uses unobtrusive cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to client needs. This is only used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie does not give access to your computer or information.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.You can choose and can modify your browser to accept or decline cookies.
3.4 Our website or Social Media platforms may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
3.5 You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information .If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
3.6 We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
3.7 You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
4.1 When you submit you details to us via the website form, you warrant that all the details supplied, without limitation, your name and email address are correct and accurate and you are over the age of 18 years old.
5. WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
5.1 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Elpromotions Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
5.2 In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
5.3 Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Elpromotions takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
6. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
6.1 This website and its content is copyright of Elpromotions Ltd All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at or by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer